If you are having a bike, car, any other vehicle then read this article to know how to get driving license in Multan online apply procedure, documents, test details. These days the Government of The Punjab Traffic Police has strict the rules for the public who is driving on roads. It is illegal to drive if someone is not having driving license. The strict action will be taken by the police if someone fond driving without a valid verified license. Officials have full right to shut the vehicle or to take police action as per the SOPs for in this lineup. Just keep on reading this article for taking further details which are very important for you to read.
A driving license is a legal proof for you to identity that you are Government registered driver. You have taken the official acclaim about to take your vehicle on the road. This is why the officials provide the training at the government training centers. After completing the driving training they took a driving test and one who pass this test is hired to grant the license. While those who are not having the training can also apply for the license. Just stay in tune to get the further procedure to take driving license in Multan.
How To Get Driving License In Multan Online Apply Procedure, Documents, Test
Multan nationals are required to complete the following procedure to get driving license in Multan. Remember that you have to check the eligibility criteria first and then submit your documents for either you are meeting the criteria for it or not as per the official’s credentials.
Who Is Adequate For Driving License?
It is necessary for one to fulfill the following minimum requirements to become eligible for a driving license in Multan.
- Age: minimum 18 years (for motorcycle and car) 21 years for LTV
- CNIC: Must having a CNIC card
- Physical Condition: Medically Fit person
- Eyesight: Can see at least 10 meters with or without glasses
- Disability: One who can drive to pass the Govt. driving test can apply for it
- Nationality: Pakistani Multan resident
Procedure to Apply:
If you are meeting the above eligibilities then you have two different ways to apply; 1 is to apply online, and the 2nd is to apply physically.
For a apply online you have to download Rasta app in your mobile phone and apply there (in this method you will have to come for attempting the test physically so I think the physical method is easy to understand for a common person)
While for physically apply you have to do the following process step by step…
- First of all you have to take learner license which you can obtain from the license center (CNIC copy, post office ticket, medical certificate from any medical practitioner will be required for learner)
- Click on the following button to download driving license application form A
- Download medical certificate letter from the below button
- Now you have to fill up the form and attach passport size photograph and CNIC copy and learner letter with it
- Bank paid slip of Rs 100 from any HBL
- Bring these form at the POLICE LINES NO.1 MULTAN
- First of all you will pass an initial test about road sense and traffic signals etc
- After that you will get a date and time for driving test which you will attempt at the given address
- When you will pass this test the officials will proceed your case and your driving license will be delivered at your given address within a week
- You can also apply for the urgent basis by paying the extra fees
|Download DLIMS Driving License Form|
|Download Medical Form|
Driving License Fees In Multan
This is complete procedure about how to get driving license in Multan online apply procedure, documents, test. I hope you are all now well aware but in case of any further confusion or query you can leave comment in the following comments section. If you thinks that I am missing something must add your comments for the rectification or if you have made your license t0068en you can also add your suggestions for others who are going to apply for ta driving license in Multan.